Rachel’s promise to you, her client:
As your professional life coach, I will work with you to get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want. I will create a plan of action that makes optimum use of your skills as you step on the path to fulfilling your goals and finding clarity in all you do. As a result, you will develop a whole new awareness of who you are, where you want to be, and what is really important to you, thereby uncovering your authentic relationship with yourself. I will support you throughout this journey without judgment and ensure that you have a safe and fun place for you to move forward in enhancing all of your relationships at your own pace.
- Your mentor in personal development.
- Your champion during a turnaround.
- Your sounding board when making choices.
- Your motivation when strong actions are called for.
- Your unconditional support when you take a hit.
- Your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own.
- And most importantly, your partner in helping you have all of what matters most to you."
Why Invest in a Life Coach? [next ->]