Rachel Lane[/caption]My life path took me from a career in financial planning, to professional life coaching, to clinical counseling as I sought to go deeper into my clients’ lives in order to truly help them. In all roles, I heard about money issues, relationship challenges, addictions, grief, depression, anxiety, stress…such as:
- My husband lost his job and we were only 3 years from retirement.
- I want a divorce but I’m afraid I won’t be able to support myself.
- My son got a DUI and we’ve caught him with drugs, too.
- Some days I don’t even feel like getting out of bed.
- I can’t stop worrying about the stupidest things.
So, I kept going back to get additional certifications, training and education until now, I can help most anyone who comes to me with real life challenges. Many of my clients have told me that after a few sessions, they feel more confident, financially secure, they’re starting to heal, better able to let go, and they feel like they’re on track for ultimately getting what it is they really want in their lives. And they’re typically very bright clients, who have read all of the self-help books they can get their hands on, they just didn’t know how to put it into action!