Rachel Lane has been practicing independent financial planning and professional life coaching for more than 20 years. Her work as evolved from being a CFP®, to Board Certified Coach, to now a National Certified Counselor after obtaining her M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. She has worked with attorneys, doctors, and psychologists, small business owners, Fortune 500 executives and their most dedicated employees who seek to improve or change their lives for the better and make a real difference for the clients they serve. In addition, she has mentored dozens of financial advisors, both seasoned professionals and those new to the profession, to enhance their business acumen and live more balanced, fulfilling lives to enable them to continue to provide the best services they can to their valued clients.
Rachel will help you create and maintain a secure financial future and a healthy, balanced life!
Meeting with Coach Rachel
It’s easy to “meet” with Coach Rachel – in person, on the phone, Skype – whatever works best with your busy schedule!
Education & Training:
- CFP® Certificant, Board of Certified Financial Planners
- B.S., Business Management/Marketing, University of Tampa
- Certified Life Coach, Institute for Life Coach Training
- ACC, International Coaching Federation
- BCC, Board Certified Coach
- Executives from Fortune 500 companies like IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Agilent Technologies, Kodak, Ball Aerospace, Cigna, and Medco Health Solutions.
- Professionals like ER doctors, divorce attorneys, marriage and family therapists, and commercial and residential real estate agents.
- Entrepreneurs from start-up technology companies and online strategic marketers.
- Professional artists of various mediums as well as professional photographers.
- University professors in Education, Journalism and Psychology.
- Colorado State University
- College for Financial Planning
- Front Range Community College
- U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau, Wi$eUp Financial Education
- Suddenly Single and Limiting Belief Workshops through the Western U.S.